CARRIED DUSTER LT 150:
- Separation of the air flow by the product supply.
- Product homogeneity.
- Balance between precision and consistency of performance.
-Manual opening and closing
A GAUGE TECHNIQUE THAT DOES NOT ACCEPT COMPROMISE
RANGE FOR TRACTORS ≥ CV 35 - 25 KW
Basic standard equipment with:
- Polyethylene tank lt.150
- Fan housing made of hot galvanised steel and painted with centrifugal closed blade fan in sheet steel ø 450 mm, rotation speed 3.294 rpm
- Distribution selection control left - total - right
- Autonomous and separate delivery of the flow of air and dust
- Stirrer, mechanical conveyor, flow regulator via shutter and graduated scale
- Power required for power takeoff CV 10 - 7 KW
Data published by VMA is subject to change over time, and the information provided herein may be the subject of change without notice.