TOWED DUSTER LT 700:
- Separation of the air flow by the product supply.
- Product homogeneity.
- Balance between precision and consistency of performance.
-Hydraulic opening and closing
A GAUGE TECHNIQUE THAT DOES NOT ACCEPT COMPROMISE
RANGE FOR TRACTORS ≥ CV 60 - 44 KW
Designed for use in the distribution of of both granular and pellet manure
ENAMA Certification No. 05F.001
Basic standard equipment with:
- Tubular steel frame, towing drawbar
- Rubberising 10.0/80-12
- Step-up gear in synthetic oil bath, 5-piston radial engine and clutch
- Centrifugal closed blade fan in sheet steel Ø 500 mm, rotation speed 4.090 rpm, 10.500 mc/h
- Tank lt. 700 with sheet steel cover; mixer tub, stirrer conveyor, lump breaker, and stainless steel dispenser
- Autonomous and separate delivery of the flow of air and dust
- Flow regulator via shutter and graduated scale
- Hydraulic opening-closing control
- Pair of light guns + additional air silencers
- Power required for power takeoff CV 20 - 14 KW
Data published by VMA is subject to change over time, and the information provided herein may be the subject of change without notice.